Selected uncollected work:
- PairShaped is running a collaboration I did with electronic composer Michael Matchen. Poems by me, music by him, voice by Rebecca Nguyen.
- I wrote a couple thoughts on the process of getting your poetry book published for Queen Mob's. It's kind of a companion piece to an interview I gave to the Art Career Project.
- the intro essay I wrote for PDP was excerpted at Harriet
- POEMHACK archive
- I dressed up like a priest for Lisa Ciccarello at Poetry Press Week
- a poem of mine was included on a 90's Meg Ryan Mixtape
- my essay "On Bullying: Isla Vista, Seth Abramson, and Social Media" @ HTMLGIANT
- a "10 Sources" for Poor Claudia; who knows what I was thinking
- The Fanzine asked me to choose some poems for them; I chose: Ally Harris: "Inheritance" ::: James Gendron - "from Weirde Sister" ::: John Beer: "The One Where Nothing Called Back" ::: Joseph Mains: 3 small poems ::: Ethan Saul Bull: "The Dream" ::: Jamalieh Haley: 2 small poems ::: Paul Longo - "Procrastination Contest" ::: Jane Wong - "Exit Health, Exit Humor" ::: Ross Robbins - from "On Knowing" ::: Lisa Ciccarello - "The First Day" ::: Rachel Springer - "How They Met" ::: K. Silem Mohammad - "Still in Modesto"
- Yalobusha Review put 3 of my poems in the world
- Smoking Glue Gun published a long swath of a manuscript titled Venus Edamame and I did a recording over the music the poem was composed to.
- I wrote a piece for SOUND about how to read poems out loud.